Franchise areas available
Click on your area below to download your FREE franchise info pack
Cornwall & Devon
East Of England
Home Counties / Hertfordshire
Lake District & Cumbria
South of England
Franchises for sale
Take a look at the Resale opportunities (current owners retiring). These areas are already up & running with immediate monthly income from long standing established clients: these clients will be yours from day one.
If you're looking for an investment opportunity in a business that is already making substantial profit/residual income with minimal hands-on involvement: contact us on 0333 0230997.
- The Falkirk branch covers FK postcodes - Falkirk, Stirling and Clackmannanshire areas. The company has been established for 9 years and from a standing start now has around 300 cleaning hours per week, delivered by 36 hardworking cleaners. It has a regular, established, contracted client base, covering weekly and fortnightly cleaning.
- Having built the business up, the owner has reaped the rewards of their hard work and advertising and has been able to run the business on a part-time basis over the past few years.
- The business currently has low outgoings, which has resulted in a high net profit of 75%, over the last 2 years. A new owner will be making a profit, immediately, on taking over the business and enjoying the recurring income, from the 100+ clients the business currently has.
- The business also has great growth potential with many new enquiries, every week, and whilst the current owner maintains the business at its current size, to suit their lifestyle, it also has the potential to become a 6 figure profit making business.
- With the current owner now planning to retire, this is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to have a better work life balance, with a flexible, lifestyle business, which can be worked from home or anywhere the owner chooses.
- The new owner will be joining an established and supportive brand: a comprehensive handover of the business, will be provided by the current owner.
"High-Potential Cleaning Franchise for Sale in Gloucester, Stroud, and Forest of Dean Area"
Description: Take over a flourishing Time For You cleaning franchise in the thriving locales of Gloucester City, Stroud, and Forest of Dean (GL1-GL19).
Currently yielding £18,000 while operating minimally, with a significant growth potential to reach £80,000 or beyond to £140,000+ annually, with just 20 hours of operation per week.
Initially a collaborative endeavor, this easily manageable franchise is being sold due to our engagement in other ventures. Despite it's success, we believe the territory has untapped potential awaiting a dedicated owner.
A direct sale will be facilitated, yet still through Head Office, to avoid an additional 20% VAT on sales, making this a more profitable venture for the new owner. The £22,000 asking price encompasses extensive training, setup, and a seamless handover, ensuring you are well-equipped to continue and expand this well-established cleaning business.
- After several years of building a solid client and cleaner base, the business is currently managed on a part-time basis, facilitating a flexible lifestyle without compromising on income.
- Current turnover is £56,000+.
- The Hull franchise was established 11 years ago when the current owner started the business. Today this franchise averages 300 hours of cleaning each week, with 33 established cleaners. Overheads are kept to a minimum with the intention to maintain client and cleaner numbers at present levels as the existing franchisee wants to retire.
- The business has great potential for growth. With all Hull postcodes available (HU1-HU20), it’s realistic to achieve double the current turnover, which is encouraged with support and training available from head office.
Current owners comments
"This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to take over an established business which will provide an immediate income. My franchise journey has given me the freedom to work when I want and have a great income and lifestyle. It’s certainly exceeded my expectations - with a current turnover of £56,000 I’d consider that’s really pretty good for no more than 12hrs work per week!
I have many long-term clients, and just 3 of those clients who joined in 2012 have contributed around £16,000 to date - and they’re still with me. This business truly provides a consistent residual income".
With an established client base with regular existing work, purchasing this existing franchise will provide the new franchise owner with healthy profits from day one, With an asking price of £21,000 this is only £4,250 additional cost over the price of purchasing a new Franchise with no existing clients. The current owner is selling due to ill health.
- The Franchise is a well-established business with a sustainable client base and good quality cleaners. The business has been in operation since 2015, and the owner is selling it as a step towards retirement. The territory area covers the Cambridgeshire and Lincolnshire PE postcode areas of Huntingdon, St Neots, St Ives, Stamford and Bourne, and villages in between.
- The business has a turnover of just under £30,000 per year, with 30 good quality cleaners delivering between 150 to 200 cleaning hours a week. The clients come from a range of households, including professional singles and couples, families, single parents, and retired individuals.
- The owner, an ex teacher, has worked consistent, but part-time, hours to build a solid bank of clients, and some of them have been with the business for eight years, providing a genuine residual income with minimal input. Eg the very first client, who is still onboard, has paid £156 a quarter x 32 quarterly payments, earning the business £4,992 at the time of writing. This followed one 45 minute visit to the client’s home and a small number of courtesy calls and cleaner introductions over the years.
- The business is set up as a Limited Company with its own separate bank account, which would facilitate a straightforward transfer to a new owner. Additionally, the recent development of the online client sign-up makes it possible to run the business from anywhere in the country.
"This would be an excellent opportunity for anyone thinking of starting their own business or as an additional income stream, especially as it will deliver an immediate profit. There is plenty of opportunity to increase the number of clients and cleaners, building upon an established base, as only minimal advertising and part-time hours have been done to date to bring it to the current level. The franchise model is easy to follow with plenty of support from Head Office and other franchisees - if I can do it anyone can!"