Why did he choose Time For You?
Maybe it's because it ticks every box:
- Brilliant track record with 221 successful Franchisees.
- Proven, easy to follow Business Model that can generate an income in excess of £100,000 per year.
- Top class training and support.
- NO staffing costs, NO expensive equipment & NO stock.
- Can be run from home in the hours that suit you and your family.
- A growing market that will never go out of fashion and should provide a 'nest egg' when sold.
This business is all about the people.
And that's not a cliched soundbite.
We mean it.
We've had franchise areas that have previously struggled and that are now flourishing because they were taken over by the right person. It's all about the people.
The characteristics, attitude and behaviour of the individual or partnership running each of our franchise territories is the decisive factor in determining the level of your success.
As a result, we are very, very fussy about who we allow to join our network - something that sets us apart from many other UK franchises.
We don't allow just anyone in. You can't just write a cheque and buy a franchise. You have to come through our rigorous Application Process.
This process is all about establishing whether or not you have the right characteristics to build a fantastic business with Time For You in your area - what we're looking for is really very straightforward, but also quite rare.
You see, we've analysed and assessed all our franchisees and their performance and what we know is that the people who enjoy the most success with this business, the ones who build the biggest incomes most quickly, the ones who have the largest client bases and who have dozens and dozens of 'raving fans' amongst their clients, well they all have the same characteristics. Here's what they have – and therefore what we're looking for in any new franchisee:
Have you got what it takes?
Meet the franchisees
To help give you a good idea of what our successful franchisees are like, we've collected a few stories here to help you get a clear picture of what life could be like for you as a Time For You franchisee:
Superstar Franchisee Checklist
Here are the Top 9 Criteria – the things that all our successful franchisees have.
How do you measure up?
1. A people person?
3. Enjoy meeting new people?
4. Nice smile?
5. Entrepreneurial flair?
7. Glass half full?
8. Take responsibility for your own results?
9. Resilient – can cope with set-backs?